Last updated: August 30th, 2023
collect, store, process and share your personal information and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Information you provide to us
You may provide the following information to us in our stores and online:
- Personal and contact information, such as name, date of birth, emailaddress,mobile/landline telephone number, address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city,age, and gender.
- Payment information, such as credit card information and billing address.
- Purchasing activity, product preferences, reasons for purchasing a product, family and lifestyle.
- Information you post: If you comment or otherwise provide information in a public space on one of our websites, we collect a record of it and any personal information included in the comment. For example, this may include posting a review of a product.
- Information you provide through social media.
- Other information you give us when you contact our customer services team, when you engage with our social media platform(for example by tagging us in a post on Twitter), when you sign up for LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. membership, or when you otherwise interact with us.
Information collected through automated means
We may use automated technology such as cookies and other tracking software to collect personal information from your computer system or mobile device. We may collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address or other device identifier
- Browser type and version
- Browsing information, such as pages you view and the links you click, how you interact with the emails we send you, and whether you access our website via a social media site, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating system and platform
- Other portable device information
With your permission, we may also collect your precise location data. We may also collect the time spent visiting, usage patterns, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our websites.
We use this information on an anonymous basis and do not use it to identify any particular user. We do not link this data to any other data that we hold about you.
Third parties may also provide us with additional publicly available information about you.
Why we use digital trackers
Digital trackers have different functions, including:
- Strictly Necessary
Trackers are needed for our websites or applications to function. They enable core functions like carrying out network transmissions and enabling you to log in to our systems. They also enable us to maintain your privacy choices by preventing advertising-related or other optional digital trackers from being placed on your browser or device. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be switched off through our Services.
Trackers allow us to provide personalization and convenience features, such as remembering your login information.
Trackers allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our services. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site.
- Targeted advertising
Trackers may be set through our services by us or by third party service providers and advertisers. We use these trackers to collect information about how you use our Services, as well as how you interact with advertisements and content on other websites. This information is used to provide you with advertisements tailored to your interests. If you do not allow these trackers on our Services, you may still receive advertisements, but you may receive less relevant advertising or content.
How to manage digital trackers
You can opt out of digital trackers placed by our services for targeted advertising by visiting our Cookie Settings page. Your choice to opt out of targeted advertising trackers is specific to the device, website, and browser you are using, and is deleted when you clear your browser’s cookies.
Because our services rely on strictly necessary, functional, and performance trackers, you cannot opt-out of those trackers through Cookie Settings on our Services. In most cases, you can disable such trackers through your browser or device settings. If you choose to disable these trackers, it will affect how our services function and may prevent you from using certain features.
- Product and service delivery
To provide our products and services, including: securing, troubleshooting, improving, and personalizing products and services, and processing, fulfilling, shipping, and delivering your orders.
- Business operations
To operate our business, such as: creating, maintaining, and renewing your membership, billing, accounting, improving our internal operations, securing our networks and systems, detecting fraudulent, illegal, or unauthorized activity, and monitoring trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
- Product improvement, development and research
To improve our products, develop new products or features, and conduct research
To understand you and your preferences, to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our products and services and personalize your online experience and the advertisements you see when you use the Services or other platforms.
- Customer support
To send you information and notices about your membership account such as updates, order confirmations, delivery and pick-up notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Marketing and advertising
To communicate with you about LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC.’s products and services, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other information about our products and services and those of other selected companies, and to display advertising to you.
- Legal, security and safety reasons
For legal, security and safety reasons, such as to protect our rights and the rights of our customers and members, protect the security of our systems and networks, enforce our policies, communicate product recalls or safety notices, or address legal and regulatory compliance obligations.
- For any other purpose described to you at the time information is collected
We combine information we collect from different sources to achieve these purposes and to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience.
In order for us to provide our products and services to you, we share some of your personal information with trusted third-party service providers, with other members of the LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. corporate family, or with public authorities. For example:
- We use third party service providers to help with delivery, product assembly and installation, waste removal, processing payments, and other services. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our vendors and service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC.have facilities.
- We may share your financial information including your credit, debit card or other payment information with third parties to ensure that your payment is safe and that your details are not being used fraudulently.
- We may disclose your personal information to our insurers where we believe that it is required by law or contract.
- We may share information with other members of the LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. corporate family to facilitate operations and business.
- We may share information with our product suppliers to ensure product quality and safety.
- We may share or disclose your personal information with law enforcement agencies or public authorities in order to prevent or detect crime or fraudulent activities, as well as in order to fulfill any legal or regulatory obligations.
- We may share your personal information to comply with court orders and to exercise and/or defend our legal rights.
- We may share your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
- We may use your personal information with your consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We will not disclose your non-private information to any third party.
LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data or other information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data or other information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your personal information, including personal data, is processed at the LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC.'s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we take what we believe to be reasonable and appropriate steps to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information. If you would like to speak to us about any of your rights, please contact us.
Your Nevada privacy rights
Nevada residents have the right to submit a verified request directing us not to sell their personal information. If you are a Nevada resident, and would like to submit such a request, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Virginia privacy rights
Virginia residents have the right to:
- Access, delete, and correct certain personal information we collect about you.
- Receive that information in a portable and readily usable formatwhen you request access to personal information.
- Restrict the use of that personal information for targeted advertising, restrict the sale of that personal information, and control our use of personal information considered sensitive.
- Not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights.
- Appeal our decisionif we deny your requestto exercise your access, deletion, and correction rights by email@example.com from you or your authorized agent.
LINSYINTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. will request your consent for processing sensitive personal information. You may revoke your consent at any time. For example, you may revoke your consent to the use of device precise location information through our app by turning off the precise location feature in the app settings on your device.Also, if you want to unsubscribe from this list, you can find the 'unsubscribe from this list' button at the bottom of every email that Linsy sends you.
Your California privacy rights
California residents have the right, subject to certain circumstances defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended and pursuant to its regulations and successors (together, “CCPA”) , and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that companies disclose certain information to you about their collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. This right of access includes information about:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclosed or sold that personal information.
- The categories of personal information we disclosed or sold to each category of third parties.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
We generally collect the following categories of personal information when you use our Services:
- Identifiers such as a name, address, unique personal identifier, email, phone number, your device’s IP address, and non-directly identifiable alphanumerical numbers associated with your devices.
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you.
- Internet or other electronic information regarding your browsing activity, length of visit and number of page views, click-stream data, locale preferences, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and system configuration information.
- Audio recordings of your voice to the extent you call us, as permitted under applicable law.
- Inferences about your preferences, characteristics, behavior and attitudes.
We generally do not collect protected classifications about our users, biometric information, or education-related information. For more information about the personal information we collect and the purposes for which we use it, please refer to section 2 & 4 above. The categories of third parties with whom we may share your personal information are listed above in section 5.
Deletion request rights
You have the right, subject to certain exceptions defined in the CCPA and other applicable laws and regulations, to request that a company delete any of your personal information that it has collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions.
Exercising access, data correction and portability, deletion rights
To exercise the access, data correction and portability, and deletion rights described above, California residents may submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Phone: +1 838-934-0677
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to verify, to a reasonably high degree of certainty, that you are the person about whom we collected personal information. This may include requesting that you provide us with at least two or more pieces of personal information to match against personal information about you that we may or may not maintain and which we have determined to be reliable for the purpose of verification.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
Right to opt-out of sale and sharing of personal information
California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we sell or share, which, for the purposes of the CCPA, broadly means scenarios in which LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. has shared personal information with third parties in exchange for valuable consideration.
LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. sells personal information for the commercial purpose of placing relevant content and advertisements for you on our own websites and apps, as well as other websites, online media channels and apps. In the preceding 12 months, we have not sold any personal information to the third parties:
California consumers have the right to opt out of sale or sharing information at any time by visiting our “Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information” webpage or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If an authorized agent is submitting the Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information, they must provide us a signed written permission from the consumer demonstrating that they have been authorized by the consumer to act on the consumer’s behalf. If you are an authorized agent, please email us at email@example.com so that we can confirm your authority to opt-out on behalf of the consumer.
Please note that LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. does not knowingly sell personal information about consumers under the age of 16.
Right to restrict use of sensitive personal information
California residents have the right to request that a business limit its processing of sensitive personal information under certain circumstances. However, LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. processes sensitive personal information only as permitted by California law and only to:
- Provide goods or services requested by you or as reasonably expected.
- To prevent, detect, and investigate security incidents or otherwise protect our business or systems from fraud or other illegal activities; and to pursue legal action against parties involved in such activities.
- For short term, transient use to personalize your experience with our services.
- To ensure physical safety of our customers, guests, employees, and vendor personnel
Accordingly, LINSY INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC. does not offer an option to limit further processing of Sensitive Personal Information.
Only you, or a person you have designated in writing as your authorized agent, or who is registered with the California Secretary of State to act on your behalf, or to whom you have provided power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, (“Authorized Agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request to access or delete your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
If you wish to have an Authorized Agent make a request on your behalf, they will need to provide us with sufficient written proof that you have designated them as your Authorized Agent and we will still require you to provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected personal information.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for services or a different level or quality of services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
If you are a California resident, you have right to request a list of all third parties to which we, during the immediately preceding calendar year, have disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. We are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California privacy rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you have a privacy concern, complaint, or a question, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.linsy.com/
- By sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org